2018 Behavioral/ Mental Health Camp in collaboration with Department of Psychiatry/GMC and HELP at Inderhama, Srinagar on October, 6, 2018.
A community mental health outreach and awareness camp was conducted where 200+ patients were evaluated for various psychiatric diagnoses and also common medical ailments, with medications prescribed and dispensed.
More importantly, these patients with known and many newly diagnosed patients were plugged into the system with follow up care and referrals.
Also, an anger management workshop for visually impaired adolescents and young adults was held by Dr. Muzaffer, a reputed clinical psychologist and Dr. Aqeel, a visiting Pscychiatrist from UK.
2017 Multi specialty Camp in collaboration with Department of Social and Preventive Medicine/ SKIIMS conducted at Hanjin, Bandipora on September 28, 2018.
- Multi-specialty: Medicine, Surgery, OB-Gyn, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Radiology
- Service area Ajas-block Hajin in Bandipore
- Total of 500 + beneficiaries
- 200 additional school children screened for dental problems and refractive errors
- Screening and triage to appropriate specialty, treatment of chronic medical conditions, surgical, gynecological, and dental ailments with investigations including blood sugar, USG, EKG
- Medications provided, counseling, hand outs in local languages.
2016 Diabetes/Endocrine Screening and Treatment Camp Conducted in Srinagar in July 2016.
Summary of efforts in 2016
Sponsoring 7 vitrectomy surgeries in pellet eye injuries in 2016
Sponsoring 3 out of state specialized care for indigent young pellet victims
Pilot to support a Sub District Hospital: donated equipment.